Coralogix provides a predefined Lambda function to forward your
VPC Flow Logsflow logs straight to Coralogix.
1. Setup delivery of your VPC Flow Logs to S3 bucket:
2. Create an “author from scratch” Node.js 10.x runtime lambda with S3 read permission:
3. At “Code entry type” choose “Upload a ZIP file” and upload “s3ToCoralogixVPC.zip”:
4. Add the mandatory environment variables: private_key, app_name, sub_name:
Private Key – A unique ID which represents your company, this Id will be sent to your mail once you register to Coralogix.
Application Name – Used to separate your environment, e.g. SuperApp-test/SuperApp-prod.
SubSystem Name – Your application probably has multiple subsystems, for example, Backend servers, Middleware, Frontend servers etc.
5. Choose the S3 bucket you want to get triggered by and change the event type from “PUT” to “Object Created(All)”:
6. Increase Memory to 1024MB and Timeout to 30 sec:
7. Click "save".