Coralogix provides you with a way to easily manage users under different teams with different data access and manage your users SSO login, In this short tutorial we will show you how:
1) Name your first team by signing up to Coralogix:
2) Invite your teammates to the new team you created and set their permissions, user (view) or admin (manage users):
3) Manage users: Add/remove or change permissions from the teammates view:
**Note that only administrators can invite teammates and manage users.
4) For Single Sign-On integration with your IdP, follow our tutorial here.
**Note that in case your admin has configured SAML SSO integration no password is needed in order for you to sign-in to Coralogix. Also, in case SSO was enabled, only admin can change the password, and his password only.
5) To create a new team, logout --> login from your account and choose 'Create new team'. Each user can be assigned to one or more teams and view only the data send to the teams he is assigned to. Note that a new team has a different Private_Key for data sending.